I am a Game Developer expert in Unity3D among other technologies and I have a main goal, to create awesome games for people to enjoy as much as I enjoy to develop them.
Ubisoft, Bucharest — Mobile Game Programmer
MARCH 2016 – PRESENT
- Implement new game features and services in partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance.
- Improve existing game features based on design requests.
- Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games.
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development.
Arkavis, Bangkok — Mobile Game Programmer
MAY 2015 – MARCH 2016
- Write clean and manageable object oriented code for multiple platforms as part of a fast-paced dev team.
- Create complex systems from start to finish researching the state of the art techniques to contribute with innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game development.
- Realize profiling, performance-analysis and memory optimization.
- Work with other members of the game team, including game play programmers, artist and QA testers providing mentor-ship to less experienced programmers.
- Meet production schedules and deadlines.
Gamar, London — Mobile Game Programmer
NOVEMBER 2013 – MARCH 2015
- Work with pre-existing code to alter and republish applications.
- Code features and gameplay, either within previous framework or from scratch.
- Ensure software quality and determine milestone dates.
- Design and code gameplay and customised physics.
- Work with artists and composers to implement new artistic ideas through code.
Isotrol, Sevilla — Software Developer
NOVEMBER 2010 – JULY 2013
- Work in projects of maintenance, upgrading and version migration of Openbravo ERP and Alfresco Document Management, and development of dashboards with Pentaho CDE.
Clever, Sevilla — Software Developer Internship
JUNE 2009 – APRIL 2010
|(5-year) Degree in Computer Science
University of Seville (E.T.S.I.I.)
Completed in 2010.
Final Project qualified with distinction.
ITIL Foundations CERTIFICATE v3 (Nov. 2010)
PERSONAL AND FREELANCE PROJECTS (more on albertogandullo.wordpress.com)
Extending Unity with Editor Scripting
Collaborator as Technical Reviewer for the published book “Extending Unity with Editor Scripting”. More info about the book here.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
|Related to C# and Unity3D:
|Other Methodologies, Programming languages and technologies: